Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Our Little Angel's Second Month

Well, she likes everyone to THINK she's a little angel. Funny how she's mysteriously all cute and smiley when we take her out, but at home she screams hysterically at ungodly hours of the night. The doctor says colic won't hurt Abigail, just our sanity. Oh, well, she's still adorable!


OK, ready, let's MARCH


Shhh... I think I hear something

Wait! I have something to say!


Life is hard... think I'll take a nap.


Hey Y'all...welcome to my crib. This is the place where I watch the bunnies go round and round as they sing. Or scream my head off at night. And do pretty much anything EXCEPT sleep.


OK, maybe I'll THINK about sleeping.

I guess I am a LITTLE tired...


Hi again guys! I can sit on the couch all by myself

You caught me!


I can hold the bottle all by myself now. When do I get to drive, Mom & Dad?

Daddy thinks he can stop me from screaming by taking me for a walk in this contraption.

Alright, I got the keys. Now where did you park the car?

1 comment:

Joshua and Misty Cole said...

Hey guys - she is getting bigger. How long does colic last? I hope you guys can get some sleep tonight.