Monday, December 22, 2008


Look Dad; Grandma is taking me for a dinosaur ride!


Abby loved the playground just 2 blocks from Grandma's house. Even though it felt like 5 degrees outside


Abby's second visit to Great-Grandma Violet's house (well, the first one doesn't really count, since she was in Mommy's belly and couldn't see anything)


Ahhh, this is the life. I could cuddle with Grandpa ALL day



Abby posed as a mad scientist and made a stunning appearance at her first costume party

Mommy, can I go stay with Grandma & Grandpa in Kentucky? They have a really cool car

Look at my new baby!


Thank you Grandma! My very own baby to spoil!

The Yunker clan... most of the 21 that showed up for Thanksgiving dinner

Four generations: Great-Grandma Yunker, Grandma Hausam, Mom & Abby!

Grandma & Grandma Hausam, Great-Grandma Violet, & the Harms!

I'm tired of cameras now!

Our next stop: the Tuma's residence north of Chicago

Adeia ("the blur") Tuma is just a couple months older than Abby

Slightly suspicious of the invasion of her home, Adeia Tuma keeps watch

Giddyap, horsie!

Pam's "birthday cousin", Julie, with daughter Neva



But I'm the guest.. shouldn't I get the first turn in the swing?



No comments: